Although the Fox Chapel Marine / South Side Marina Rockin’ for Lockin’ Boaters’ Bash is only one week away, there are still numerous ways to contribute to the event that benefits the Allegheny River Development Corporation and the entire Alle-Kiski Valley.
The annual event encompasses boating, live music, raffles, food and more! Below are the top ways you can make a difference:
- Come to the event by Boat! Limited dockage is still available for Friday and Saturday night for only $50 if you pre-pay on the ARDC website (rafting is mandatory). You can also arrive the day of the event and dock for $30 for the night.
- Come to enjoy the music, food trucks and more by car (or boat). General Admission tickets are just $10 each or you can splurge for the VIP tickets which get you up front for the concert for only $20 each. Tickets are available on the ARDC Website.
- If you can’t make it to the event, you can still purchase a chance to win Cash! Fourteen winners will be selected to win part of the $5000 pot with the grand prize winner receiving $2000. The odds are great as only 400 tickets are being sold. Winners need not be present and the $20 tickets can be purchased online at the ARDC website.
- If you don’t like cash, you can buy a chance to win a “pallet” of beer. We will once again be raffling off a “pallet” of beer of your choice. Tickets are only $10 per chance and again winners need not be present and the tickets can be purchased online.
- If you really want to support the event and are planning on attending, you can also volunteer your time to help make the event run smoothly. On Thursday evening at 6:00 PM at the Kittanning Riverfront Park we will be meeting with volunteers to assign jobs. The more people involved the more enjoyable it is for everyone.
For more information about the event please check out the event website and facebook page.