Smile Steelers Season ready to start!

Well, we're one preseason game closer to the beginning of the regular football season! Ben's gonna be gone for a few weeks, and after one game, the Leftwich/Dixon conundrum has everyone talking! Who do you think would make the best go-to QB for the first few games while Ben's thinking-about-what-he-did?

I like how Dixon is able to run, but that's not the QB's job, quite frankly. The QB has to get the ball down field.

I say leave Leftwich in as number one until Ben's back, and take it a game at a time. If he suddenly gives up 3 INTs in one game, then we look to "the Quickness" to fill in.

What do yinz gahs think!?

I like Dixon. He isn't the greatest passer, but Leftwich seems to not have it any more. Remember, he got benched in Tampa Bay. Dixon is a play maker and I think he is worth a gamble.

Take my comments with a grain of salt since I am a huge Pat White fan and Dixon is a much better Pat White than Pat White is.

Some people were saying that Dixon is a good runner and that is not what the club is looking for. I just think that the threat of him running will keep everyone paying attention to him on the defense and therefore open up the receivers and tight ends a bit more.