Default Thanks Pens, good season - summer is here.

There has been requests for an off-topic forum and given last night's Game 7 we may need a place to vent when we are stopping by the forum for boating related discussion.

I guess summer is officially here as hockey season is over. Don't get me wrong, I loved watching the finals games on the wall and getting dropped off to go the arena by boat.. but I guess that wont' be happening this year. I am now looking forward to concentrating on getting the boats ready and using them as much as possible.

That said though, what the heck happened last night?! They want it more? or did Halak just stop all of our good chances...

the series was pretty close and back and forth. We won a game we shouldnt have, they won a game they shouldnt have..

Game 7 is anyones game - started bad for us and we couldnt crawl out of the hole.. Halak played very well..
    Malkin Crosby and Letang had chances but couldnt finish..

Im not a fair weather fan and Thats hockey for you! love it!
    ~ Justin

Many small mistakes add up.

They did have another great season, and I know I am looking forward to next season.

But now its boating time!! (If the weather ever cooperates and we get our docks fixed.)
    Last edited by Jonny M; 05-13-2010 at 12:36 PM. Reason: I cant use the English language correctly!

I'm definitely looking forward to next year and the new arena. I can wait though if that means it is fall when the season starts.. I'm not a fair weather fan, but am a fan of fair weather.

If you feel behind on getting boats or docks ready, you are not the only one. I've got s*@t everywhere and nothing's finished just yet

I know one thing. When The ole two-niner, said again last year "lets take this cup down to the river, and party all summer" It made me realize how fun things can be down on the river. I think i actually did have an extra jump being down there or something, like I was actually celebrating the cup win all summer. I was looking forward to doing that again this year....

Hat's off to a good year! Now it's time to get wet, well shortly
    2007 Rinker 246 cc