Default Prop repair for spunout props?

I went to West Marine yeterday and got a new prop and asked where I could get a prop repaired that was spun out, he told me he only knew of one place in Michigan???? He said they had to be re-vulcanized?

Anyone know the name of that company?

Chuck

He's refering to Michigan Wheel Propellers. They have a web site miwheel.com.

get the hub removed and have it replaced with the replacable hub kit. They make a plastic one good up to 400 hp and a steel one if you have more. It is very slick. I have been running it for years on my bravo 1 but I did upgrade to the solid steel one since i increased my HP quite a bit
    Women who behave; rarely make history

Where can i get a prop repaired at locally?? my dumbass went up the wrong way up at crows nest. you live and you learn, but i still need to get my prop repaired

Pittsburgh Prop svc.

(412) 882-6649

1518 Brownsville Rd
    Pittsburgh, PA 15210

The guys name is Bill and he does good work.

I had a prop tuned by Bill, also he repaired a prop of a friend and we are not happy with the results. There is a repair place called Blackburn. Not sure their location, but they have a good rep.

Blackburns is up in Skanksville and they seng their props to mich. wheel also.As with pgh prop,if you ever have any problems with a prop take it back with the stats, he is always more than willing to fix it as he has done for me in the past

I own Blackburn Marine. We do NOT send our props out to Michigan or anywhere else. We repair them in house. We do distribute Michigan Wheel propellers, but we repair props in house for most of the dealers in Pittsburgh and throughout the Tri State region. We repair props for other Prop shops as well.

Quote Originally Posted by billb View Post
    I own Blackburn Marine. We do NOT send our props out to Michigan or anywhere else. We repair them in house. We do distribute Michigan Wheel propellers, but we repair props in house for most of the dealers in Pittsburgh and throughout the Tri State region. We repair props for other Prop shops as well.
    My marina uses Blackburn and I highly recommend them. They have always done great work on my props and my drive.

I just got a set of wheels from Bill for my Gibson. Good stuff for sure! I will be sending the other set up to him for repair.