Default Pittsburgh food truck park

Has anyone seen their site showing a "Public boat launch" in the plans for the new park scheduled to open in April of this year? Really, a new boat launch in the lower pool!?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanw View Post
    Has anyone seen their site showing a "Public boat launch" in the plans for the new park scheduled to open in April of this year? Really, a new boat launch in the lower pool!?
    Which park? Hays Woods? I believe they have 3 draft designations for boat launches: Shallow, medium, or deep. We could sure use another Deep!

It's at the Millvale Riverfront Park. There is a launch there, but it is for unpowered boats.

Quote Originally Posted by Cableguy Greg View Post
    It's at the Millvale Riverfront Park. There is a launch there, but it is for unpowered boats.
    Shallow draft or medium draft?

I read that Millvale is getting a TowBoat US location. First one for this area.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifter View Post
    Shallow draft or medium draft?
    Beats me. Canoes and kayaks.

it's shallow. Ocassionally someone with a small pickup and a jetski will drive into it nose first and loop around in the water (until one gets stuck and they get cautious for a few weeks)

The attitude of alot of the Millvale Marina dockers i had to deal with when I docked there was rotten. I can only imagine how bad it's going to be with food trucks there now
    1986 Glastron X19 Bowrider