Thread: Slips available

Default Slips available

Hello
    New to sight but not to boating
    Looking for possible slips for rent during summer season in limestone or the harbors in the creek

Hey,

Indiana side boater...no personal interest...I'm paying $1920 for April-November at Admirals Anchor for 32 ft vessel...great marina, boat owners and outstanding local owners...easy access from the east end bridge...about the same price as at Captains Quarters...mostly houseboats & cruisers...potable water & electric at most docks. If looking for something less expense check out Rubiyacht...large commercial yard next door, a little shallow...but fairly inexpensive, some docks with electric, also close to the east end bridge...commercial yard is Marine Builders...mostly barges, but recreational repair work as well.
    Last edited by Kentuckiana; 02-19-2018 at 05:29 PM.

I have a floating slip #90 the beautiful Harrods Landing Yacht Club in Prospect KY. It is quite and well taken care of with wonderful floating docks that has water, electric and pumping station. Use of an outdoor pool and clubhouse is included in the slip. There is a monthly maintenance fee for the club.This is one of the largest slips at Harrods Landing, appox. 52'x 14. This is for sale or rent !

Welcome, abroad buddy. I am also new here.