Default Deep Creek Lake - Max Length Regulation

The regulations state that the boat max is 26 feet without an integrated swim platform and 27 feet with.
    I am 28 ( 26 with 2 feet of swim platform) with the integrated platform. I have read that you can apply for a variance but there is never information on how to do so. ANyone have any information to share?

Can't help other than get out the chainsaw(LOL)! Do you know how long the drive is to get there?

Yup i was there this weekend with my jet skis

Quote Originally Posted by www.stvowners.com View Post
    Can't help other than get out the chainsaw(LOL)! Do you know how long the drive is to get there?

@www.stvowners.com I am from North Hills Pittsburgh and it takes a little over 2hrs to get to Deep Creek. The state park has a nice launch ramp with docks that is right across the Glendale bridge. They charge $7 to use the ramp and the fee is on the honors system. I spent a week down there recently and had a great time water skiing and tubing with the family.

@CommonSense The state park has an office right as you enter the park. While using the launch ramp I see the patrol boats are also associated with the park so I think if you contact the park office they will have the information you are looking for.