Default 2017 Thunder Picket Boaters Needed

From Kevin Roppel:

It?s that time of year for me to request Picket Line boaters for this Year?s 2017 Thunder Over Louisville fireworks kick off of the Kentucky Derby Festival. Please let me know if you can participate in this year as being a Picket Line boater. I need 10 pleasure boats, so please tell your friends to about this opportunity. Below are the details.

Thunder Over Louisville- Saturday, April 22nd

Friday April 21st
    -Picket Line Boaters are asked to attend the Marine Briefing Friday evening at the Galt House at 5:30pm.
    -The Coast Guard will give directions on what will need to be done and answer questions
    -Meeting will last about an hour
    -Picket line Boaters will be given the large yellow banners (Picket Line Boater) to affix to their boats bow rail (port or starboard side) at this meeting

Saturday April 22nd
    -Affix Pickett Line Banner on to bow rail before leaving berthing port so Coast Guard will know who you are when you get down river.
    -Picket Line Boaters will need to arrive at their anchored station no later than 1 pm. The Coast Guard will direct Picket Line Boaters where to anchor.
    -Picket Line boaters are to stay in position until the fireworks are over.

Summation
    Picket Line Boaters will get the best view from the river of the fireworks, because of being placed at the front of the line of all pleasure boaters. It is an honor for these boaters to help during the Thunder Over Louisville event.

Thanks for your consideration for this years events,

Kevin Roppel
    502-357-9112
    "Escape Pod" Boston Whaler 180 Ventura

I may be able to attend. Will let you know as soon as I have a definite answer.