Smile Electtrician Needed

Does anyone know of a licensed electrician who can do an electrical inspection on a meter at Tartan's Landing? We need to get the power turned on and LG&E tells us the meter needs to be inspected first. Any info would be appreciated. I realize this means the electrician has to get a permit and all that. And we of course will pay.... we just don't know any electricians. Thanks for any help.

Sent you a PM with a contact

Default I can fix you you do them all the time at riyc 6644339

Quote Originally Posted by Alycone View Post
    Does anyone know of a licensed electrician who can do an electrical inspection on a meter at Tartan's Landing? We need to get the power turned on and LG&E tells us the meter needs to be inspected first. Any info would be appreciated. I realize this means the electrician has to get a permit and all that. And we of course will pay.... we just don't know any electricians. Thanks for any help.
    I can fix you up I do them all the time 6644339

Thanks for sharing the contact i would recommend to others because we have here electrician miami for such problems. So i recommend calling them.

Quote Originally Posted by davistrembley View Post
    Thanks for sharing the contact i would recommend to others because we have here electrician miami for such problems. So i recommend calling them.

05-05-2016
    Bet it's taken care of by now