Default Louisville Boat Show 2015 PICS

Here are some pictures from the 2015 Louisville Boat, RV & Sportshow:

"Escape Pod" Boston Whaler 180 Ventura

A few pics of the LMPD setup.

Doesn't the underwater gear just look like it's ready to walk off?

Also, a few pictures from the Safety Area, featuring the Louisville Sail & Power Squadron with their boating simulator:

A few pictures from Capt. Bob Conrad's display at the Safety area. He's added to his rescue fleet this year with a 30' catamaran. Also, he's selling radar-reflective flags in orange and the US flag for better visibility on the water.

William Glass of A&S Yachts will be working at the display for The Boating Center. I think it's a win/win for them, as they can direct anybody looking for a bigger boat directly to William and the brokerage side of things:

Sea Ray of Louisville with some of their offerings:

Last, but certainly not least, a few other of our local marine providers:

Marine Sales & Service:

Paradigm Yacht Sales:

Scott Sandefur of Admiral's Anchor.

Be sure to thank Scott for the "Buy One Get One Free" tickets he provided all of us for the boat show! If you missed it, here's the link: (remember, kids are FREE)

https://secure.interactiveticketing....?promo=ADMIRAL

Last edited by Captain Eric; 01-23-2015 at 05:16 PM.

I am jealous!!! The Pittsburgh boat show used to be a decent sized show to go to. Now it is a shell of itself since it isn't in downtown anymore. They need to look at combining the show with an outdoor/RV show to make it a bigger success. There were a total of 4 cruisers and 3 of them were used. I don't recall seeing any cuddy cabins or ski boats. There were a lot of bow riders and pontoon boats.

Cableguy, you should have seen this show 10+ years ago. Houseboats,tons of 30+ cruisiers, Cumberland marine use to bring a handful of multimillion dollar race boats. Sign of the times I suppose.
    __________________________________________________ ______
    1999 Carver Mariner 350
    "The DogHouse"
    HLYC Prospect Ky.

One of the dealers mentioned that they had an express cruiser there last year (or was it two years ago), but that it was a hassle with all the people lined up to see it and kids pulling on things. I can see what he meant in that regard, but I think the benefit of having people captive in your area would be worth it. Not to mention, Heaven forbid somebody would actually buy the thing.

I'm kind of surprised none of the brokerages drag in some used boats. Maybe I'll volunteer our Silverton next year. If it's possible to tow from Marine Sales to the Expo Center without taking down the bridge, it could be worth showing people what you can really get for $50,000.