Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.boatlocal.com/controls/phpMenu.php): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 999 No Hacking in H:\root\home\boatnet-001\www\boatlocal\forums\includes\class_bootstrap.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Aquatorium

Thread: Aquatorium

Question Aquatorium

Hello, there is a concert at the Mon Aquatorium on August 16. Does anyone know who to call to reserve a dock space to sleep overnight? Is this a fun time?
    Thanks,
    Rich Mathews

We went down last year and had a great time. It's worth the trip. I don't think they take reservations at the courtesy docks - it's first come first served. I know we didn't have any problems with 3 40' boats getting in there and I don't think friends that went this year had any issues either. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by rmathews View Post
    Hello, there is a concert at the Mon Aquatorium on August 16. Does anyone know who to call to reserve a dock space to sleep overnight? Is this a fun time?
    Thanks,
    Rich Mathews
    Grantz, thanks for the info. This is the first time I used this forum.
    Best regards,
    Rich Mathews

Frankie Valley and the Four Seasons Tribute. Go to Mon Aquatorium Face Book page for more info. Docks are first come first served, no reservations accepted, no power, or you can tie off on the Aquatorium itself, Bring lots of fenders...no power. Carousel Marina @ mm27.5 does have some transient dock spaces available for overnight dockage with power and water 412 384 4109, its just a few miles from the concert site.
    Last edited by MonRivGirl; 08-13-2014 at 05:33 PM.