Default Transmission/alignment shops?

In my neck of the woods in Wheeling, WV we don't have much in the way marine service. My port side prop shaft has a good bit of oscillation to it. I have never used Fox Chapel or Aspinwall. Any one you all recommend or would those two be the way to go?

What model / size boat and what is it doing?

I broke a prop shaft several years ago and took it to Fox Chapel. The work was good and price reasonable as there aren't many marinas that can handle the bigger boats and know how to deal with inboards and v-drives. (I assume its a larger boat as it has twins and inboards). My only complaint was how long it took them, but that is probably going to be the case no matter where you go.

Not sure about Aspinwall as I have never used them for anything like that.

Does Rayland Marina do service? I know they are a lot closer to you and they have the ability to haul out pretty big boats.

1973 Marinette Seacrest Executive Houseboat. 41' X 14'. The prop shafts on the port side doesn't just spin. It has an oblong path as it is spinning. This just worries me that the log clamps will break free and the boat will sink.

They are Walter vdrives. Ray land doesn't do any service work. I really wish they did but it is just a haul out spot and you can bring in someone or work on it yourself. That is where I dry dock for Winter.